1 medium potato; diced
1 medium onion; chopped finely
2 tomatoes; blanched, peeled and chopped finely
1/2 cup chopped chives
2 cloves garlic; minced
1 inch ginger; grated
2 chillies; chopped finely
1 tspn coriander / cumin powder
1/2 tspn tumeric
3 eggs; beaten1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves
salt to taste
2 Tablespoon olive oil
1. Heat the oil, and saute the potatoes until cook, remove and set aside
2. Fry the onions until golden brown, add the garlic, ginger and tomatoes fry for a few minutes.
3. Add the cumin/coriander and tumeric powders, stir and fry for 2 minutes
4. Add the potatoes, salt, chives and stir and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add the eggs, stir until cooked.
6. Add the coriander, mix and serve hot with chapatti or on toast.