- 4 chorizo sausages, sliced diagonally
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 400 g can crushed tomatoes
- 2 tsp MAGGI Beef Stock Powder
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp minced chilli
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 cups water
- 300 g kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 300 g can corn kernels, drained
- 2 tbsp chopped Italian parsley
How to make
1. Cook chorizo in a large saucepan over a high heat until crisp, stirring. Add garlic and onion and cook 2-3 minutes.
2. Add tomatoes, MAGGI Beef Stock Powder, tomato paste, cumin, oregano, chilli, sugar and water and bring to the boil. Simmer 5 minutes.
3. Add kidney beans and corn and cook 2 minutes.
4. Stir in parsley before serving.