- 6 wheatmeal biscuits, crumbled
- 200 g low fat ricotta cheese
- 125 g light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ Skim Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 egg whites
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 200 g mixed fresh blueberries and raspberries
How to make
2. Line eight holes in a 12-hole muffin pan with paper muffin cases.
3. Place crumbled biscuits in the base of each case.
4. Beat together cheeses, condensed milk, sugar and egg whites.
5. Spoon into cases and bake for 25 minutes or until set.
6. Allow to cool.
7. Serve topped with berries.