"When I walk into my kitchen today, I am not alone. Whether we know it or not, none of us is. We bring fathers and mothers and kitchen tables, and every meal we have ever eaten. Food is never just food. It's also a way of getting at something else: who we are, who we have been, and who we want to be."........
Some of the recipes that I have tried,tested and tasted..and some that I want to try,test and taste... :) ....and other useful information all collected and saved in one place.....
Monday, 5 September 2011
Rainbow colored Cookies
125 g butter
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 1/4 cups self raising flour
2 tbsp NESTLÉ Baking Cocoa
2 pkts (100g) NESTLÉ SMARTIES
How to make
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line oven trays with baking paper.
2. Cream butter and sugars together then beat in egg.
3. Fold in combined sifted flour and NESTLE Baking Cocoa, fold in NESTLE SMARTIES.
4. Roll heaped teaspoons of mixture into balls, place on prepared oven trays, allowing room for spreading. Press down lightly with a fork.
5. Bake 15-20 minutes or until cooked. Cool on a wire rack.