- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Carrot, chopped
- 2 Zucchini, sliced
- 3 cups Garbanzo Beans, cooked
- 5 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 1 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 cup Tomato, chopped canned
- 1 tsp Red Chili Flakes
- 1/4 tsp Oregano, dry
- 1/4 tsp Rosemary, dry
- 1/2 tsp Basil, dry
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 5-6 cups Vegetable stock
- 10 Spaghetti strands, each broken into three equal pieces
- 1-1/2 tsp Red Wine Vinegar or to taste
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in pan, add onion, garlic, carrot, salt, and black pepper.
2. Sauté them for 3- 4 minutes.
3. Add chopped tomato, tomato paste, red chili flakes, cumin powder, dry basil, dry, oregano, dry rosemary, paprika, and garbanzo beans. Mix well and let it cook for another 2-3 minutes.
4. Add vegetable stock, bay leaf, and zucchini. Stir and bring to the boil.
5. Turn down the heat and cover with the lid. Let it simmer for 30-35 minutes on medium-low heat. Stir occasionally.
6. After 30-35 minutes, add spaghetti and red wine vinegar to the pan.
7. Cover the pan and let it simmer for 10-12 minutes or until pasta is tender but Al dente.
8. Add chopped parsley, stir well.
9. Serve Hot.