- 2 pounds lean ground beef/Lamb/Chicken
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs (any flavor)
- 2/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 bottles (12 ounces each) chili sauce
- 2 jars (10 ounces each) grape jelly
- 1Heat oven to 400°F. Stir together all ingredients except chili sauce and jelly. Shape into 1-inch meatballs. Place in ungreased retangular pan, 13x9x2 inches, or on rack in broiler pan.
- 2Bake uncovered about 20 minutes or until no longer pink in center and juice is clear.
- 3Heat chili sauce and jelly in Dutch oven over medium heat, stirring contantly, until jelly is melted. Stir in meatballs until coated. Simmer uncovered 30 minutes. Serve hot with toothpicks.