- 1 pack Linguine, cooked as per packet
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Red Chili Oil
- 2-3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Chili Sause
- 1 tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tbsp Chili Vinegar, (I used Ching's red Chili vinegar)
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1-1/2 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1-2 Thai Green Chili, finely chopped
- 1 Carrot, shaved
- 1-1/2 cup Cabbage, julienne
- 1 cup Bean Sprout
- 4 tbsp Scallions, chopped
- 4 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 3 tbsp Roasted Unsalted Peanuts, crushed
- 2 tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- Salt to taste
1. Heat olive oil, and sesame oil in wok, and saute ginger, garlic, and green chili for 30 seconds.
2. Add cabbage, carrot, and sprouts. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes on high heat.
3. Add soy sauce, hoisin sauce, chili sauce, and salt. Add 2 tbsp water, and stir well.
4. Now mix linguine and mix very well, stir fry on medium high for another 3-4 minutes.
5. Transfer in serving bowl, sprinkle sesame seeds, peanuts, cilantro, red chili oil, and vinegar on to of linguine.
6. Mix well and serve warm.