- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lb)
- 2 green and/or red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 lb red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1Spray unheated grill rack with cooking spray. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- 2Place each chicken breast in center of a 12-inch by 18-inch piece of foil. Divide bell peppers and potatoes evenly over chicken breasts.
- 3In small bowl, stir together barbecue sauce, orange juice, salt, black pepper and red pepper. Evenly drizzle over chicken and vegetables.
- 4Bring up 2 long sides of each piece of foil and double-fold with a 1-inch wide fold. Double-fold each end to form a packet.
- 5Place packets, seam side up, on rack. Cover and grill packets 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender and instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest portion of breast reads 160°F and juices run clear. Place packets on plates. Cut a large X across top of packet; fold back foil.