- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons purchased Thousand Island salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish, well drained
- 9 slices sandwich bread, toasted
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 slices cooked chicken or turkey (about 6 oz.)
- 6 slices tomato
- 6 slices crisply cooked bacon
- Cherry tomatoes
- Pickle chunks
- 4 (10-inch) wooden skewers
- 1In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Thousand Island salad dressing and pickle relish; mix well. Spread mayonnaise mixture on one side of each toasted bread slice.
- 2Top each of 3 slices of toasted bread with 1 lettuce leaf and 2 slices of chicken. Cover each with second slice of toast, spread side down. Top each with 1 lettuce leaf, 2 tomato slices and 2 bacon slices. Cover each with third slice of toast, spread side down. Cut each sandwich diagonally into 4 pieces.
- 3For each kabob, alternate 3 sandwich pieces with cherry tomato and pickle chunk on skewer.