1. In bowl, mix grated paneer, powdered sugar, pinch of salt, pistachio, 1 tbsp rose water, and cardamom.
2. Mix very well and make small balls. Keep aside.
3. Heat non-stick pan, add grated coconut, granulated sugar, and remaining rose water.
4. Cook for 10-12 minutes on low heat. Stir occasionally.
5. In the mean time, crush saffron and dissolve it completely in milk.
6. Add it in to the coconut mixer and mix well. Turn off the heat and let it cool little bit.
7. Take paneer balls and coat them with coconut.
8. Set this laddu in the refrigerator for one hour.
9. Serve cold or room temperature.