- 12 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 6 thin slices tomato
- 1Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. Layer bacon and cheese in pie plate.
- 2In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, 1/3 cup mayonnaise, the milk, pepper and eggs with wire whisk until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- 3Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until top is golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Spread 2 tablespoons mayonnaise over top of pie. Sprinkle with lettuce. Place tomato slices on lettuce.