- 1 1/4 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 egg
- 2 medium green onions, thinly sliced (2 tablespoons)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese (2 oz)
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped finely
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Generously grease 24 mini (1 3/4x1-inch) muffin cups with shortening or cooking spray.
- 2In small bowl, stir Bisquick mix and butter until blended. Add boiling water; stir vigorously until soft dough forms. Press rounded teaspoonful of dough on bottom and up side of each muffin cup.
- 3In small bowl, beat half-and-half and egg until well blended. Stir in onions, salt and red pepper. Spoon 1 1/2 teaspoons egg mixture into each muffin cup. Sprinkle cheese over tops.
- 4Bake about 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and centers are set. Cover; refrigerate any remaining appetizers