1 large carrots sliced thinly
12 pcs baby corn, julienned
1 broccoli, cut into florets
1 red capsicum, sliced
1 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
1 cup shelled shrimps
1 /2 cup pork belly, diced
6 pcs squid balls, quartered
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 small red onion, chopped
3 tsp cornstarch (dissolved in 1/4 cup water)
3/4 cup chicken stock
1 tsp sugar
2. Add pork and squid balls then stir fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add brocolli, young corn and mushroom then continue to stir fry for 2 minutes.
4. Add cabbage, capsicum and shrimps and stir fry for 2 minutes.
5. Add chicken stock and dissolved cornstarch, bring to a rapid boil.
6. Once it boiled season with sugar, salt and freshly ground black pepper.