10 pcs fish balls, quartered
400g fresh fine egg noodles
1 small shallot, thinly sliced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp ginger paste
2 tbsp peanut oil
1 tsp sugar
1 stalk celery, julienned
6 pcs dried shitake, rehydrated and sliced
1 carrot, julienned
6 stalks garlic sprouts, julienned
3 stalks spring onions, julienned
1 tsp corn Starch
1 tbsp hoisin sauce
4 tbsp soy sauce
4 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
2. Add fishballs stir fry for 1 minute then remove from wok and set aside.
3. Lower the heat to medium high, then add garlic, ginger and shallots.
4. Toss the mushrooms, garlic sprouts and celery stir fry for 30 seconds then add carrots, stir fry for additional 30 seconds, remove from wok then set aside.
5. Mix corn starch with 1 cup chicken stock, hoisin sauce, soy sauce and cooking wine pour into wok and bring to a boil.
6. Add noodles and give it a good mix making sure that all noodles are coated with the gravy.
7. Put back the fish balls, chicken and vegetables, mix well then serve.
8. Top with spring onions.