3 large squid, sliced
2 cups medium sized shrimps, shelled and deveined
1 cup celery sticks, sliced
1 large carrots, julienned
400 g fresh egg noodles
1 large red onion, sliced
6 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 cup flour
seafood stock/maggi cube
freshly ground black pepper
2. In a deep fryer, add fish and deep fry for 3 minutes. Remove from oil then set aside.
3. In a wok, add oil then quickly fry shrimps and squid for around 2 minutes, remove squid and shrimp from wok then set aside.
4. Now saute garlic and onions. Then add celery.
5. Now add 1/2 cup of seafood stock, soy sauce and bring to a rigorous boil, then add the fresh noodles constantly stir frying, add more stock if noodles is drying out. Do this for 3 minutes.
6. Add the carrots and mix well.
7. Season with fish sauce and pepper, the add the fish before serving.