1 1/2 cups grated zucchini
1/2 red capsicum, roasted and finely chopped
3 tbsp chives, chopped
100g tasty cheese, grated
25g parmesan cheese, grated
1 tbsp sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup cream
2 tbsp olive oil
2. In a large bowl sift flour and sugar together.
3. Now add zucchini, cheese, capsicum and chives then mix well
4. Now make a well in the centre of the mixture then and add eggs, cream and oil. Combine everything in the middle and make sure it’s mixed evenly.
5. Place muffin cups into a muffin tray then place a scoopful of the mixture on each cup.
6. Bake at 180C for 20 minutes.