- Small pieces of pear, banana, strawberry and orange
- 300ml pouring cream
- 1 tsp grated orange rind
- 1 tbs orange juice
- 250g block milk chocolate broken into squares
- Thread small pieces of pear, banana, strawberry and orange on to mini bamboo skewers.
- In a small saucepan, combine 300ml pouring cream, 1 tsp grated orange rind and 1 tbs orange juice. Bring just to the boil, then add a 250g block milk chocolate broken into squares. Remove pan from heat, stand for a few minutes until chocolate is melted, then stir until smooth. Pour the warm sauce into a bowl. Serve immediately.
- You will need mini bamboo skewers.
- Tip: For an adult version, replace milk chocolate with dark chocolate (70 per cent cocoa) and substitute an orange liqueur, such as Cointreau, for the juice.