- Soak the sabjah seeds in water for at least 1 hour.
- Boil the noodles/sev in water for about 5 minutes (optionally add yellow food color to make it colorful). Drain the water, and run it under ice cold water and keep aside.
- Finely chop dry fruits.
- To assemble Falooda: In a tall glass, place ½ cup jelly at the bottom, top with noodles, Rose syrup and sabjah seeds. Pour in 100 ml milk, top with a scoop of ice-cream or kulfi.
- Decorate with Tutti-frutti and chopped dry fruits.
- Eat or slurp or alternate between both, enjoy! J
Friday, 23 September 2011