|8 ounces chicken|
1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, cut in half
1/2 bunch fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
4 to 6 green onions, finely chopped
8 ounces sun dried tomatoes, reconstituted
1/3 cup black olives-sliced
1 cup prepared Italian vinaigrette
|Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste|
- Sauté chicken in heavy skillet until juices run clear; cool and cut into bite size pieces.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and cool.
- In a large serving bowl, combine cooked chicken, pasta, sliced tomatoes, parsley, green onions, sun dried tomatoes, and black olives.
- Pour prepared dressing over top and toss until ingredients are coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with freshly grated cheese and parsley, if desired.
- Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.