Monday, 11 July 2011
Peanut Brittle.... Mungfali ki Patti
1. 200 gms of jaggery / gur
2. 3 tbsp of saunf / fennel seeds
3. 2 cups of roasted peanuts
4. 3 tbsp of oil
1. In a non stick pan add 3 tbsp of oil.
2. Add Gur / Jaggery; keep the heat on slow flame.
3. Now let the gur melt until it is golden brown.
5. On a foil paper spray oil and lay it down on the flat surface.
6. Remove it from heat and pour the mixture on foil paper and spread it well.
7. Cool down the mixture, until it is hard.
8. Break it down into pieces with some hard thing.
9. Enjoy in cool winters.