Monday, 11 July 2011
1. ½ kg of boneless chicken pieces cubed
2. ½ cup of green and red bell pepper sliced vertically
3. 6-7 onions grinded well
4. 2 cups of tomato ketchup
5. 1 cup of fresh tomato pureed with1 tbsp of ginger and 2 green chilies
6. 1 cup of cream
7. 100 gms of butter
8. ½ cup milk
9. 1 cup of thick curd (mix it well with spoon or whisker)
10. Salt to taste
11. 1 tsp of red chili powder
12. ¼ tsp of turmeric powder
13. ½ tsp of kasuri methi
14. 1 tsp of dried mint / pudina leaves
15. ½ tsp of garam masala
1. In a non stick pan add 2 tbsp of oil and sauté the chicken pieces and keep them aside.
2. In another pan add butter on low heat.
3. Saute the onions till pink in color.
4. Then add tomato ketchup and fresh tomato puree.
5. Cook with lid closed and stir in between cooking till you can see melted butter to separate.
6. Now add chicken pieces and stir well.
7. After cooking 5 minutes add bell peppers.
8. Stir in all the spices now.
9. Add cream and curd and stir well and take the pan off the heat. Turn off the heat.
10. Keep it aside for an hour or so.
11. Add milk to the mixture and put the flame on low heat.
12. Simmer for 5 minutes then serve hot with lachedaar or butter parantha or naan.