- Idlis – 4-5 nos
- Mustard seeds – 1 – 2tsps
- Dry red chillies – 4 – 5 nos
- Curry leaves – a handful
- Salt – to taste
- Refined oil – 1 tbsp
1. Cut the idlis into equal triangular sizes.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick pan and add the mustard seeds, dry red chillies and curry leaves.
3. You can also add a pinch of hing and saute for a minute and drop in the idli pieces.
4. Sprinkle some salt and toss the idliswell till slightly crispy.
5. Serve hot as a snack and tastes well even without chutney.