4 large potatoes, peeled
1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
½ teaspoon ginger, chopped
1 teaspoon green chillies, chopped
1 teaspoon tomato ketchup
2 tablespoons soya sauce
½ teaspoon chilli sauce
2 teaspoons cornflour mixed with ½ cup water
4 tablespoons oil
salt to taste
For the garnish
½ cup spring onion greens, chopped
How To Proceed
1. Cut the potatoes into fingers using a serrated knife to get the crinkled shape. ( OPTIONAL)
2. Parboil the potatoes in salted water till they are almost done.
3. Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan on a high flame. Add the potato fingers and cook on
a high flame for a few minutes till the potatoes are cooked. Remove and keep aside.
4. In the same oil, add the garlic, ginger and green chillies and stir fry for a few seconds.
Add the potato fingers, tomato ketchup, soya sauce, chilli sauce and salt and mix well.
5. Add the cornflour paste to the mixture and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
6. Serve hot, garnished with the spring onion greens.