- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. Once it starts to sizzle, add in sliced onions and fry till slightly brown.
- Add in meat pieces, chopped green chillies and ginger-garlic paste, and fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder and let all spices blend in well.
- Once meat starts to brown, add tomato paste, cinnamon stick, peppercorns and cloves, and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add water and cover cook for 30-35 minutes or till meat tenderizes. You can add more water, bit by bit, to prevent it from drying up.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot!
Thursday, 11 August 2011