* Whole red chilli – 30,
* Whole coriander – handful,
* Cloves – 8,
* cinnamon – 1 piece,
* black pepper – 15,
* cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp,,
* cardamom – 3,
* turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp,
* Ginger, finely sliced- 1 piece,
* curry leaves – 10 leaves,
* Onion – 2,
* Oil – 2 tbsp,
* Salt – to taste,
* Fry ingredients 2-8 without oil until brown.
* Powder this with turmeric powder.
* Mix well this masala powder, lamb, ginger, curry leaves and salt with hand.
* Add needed water and cook until there is no water.
* The masala must be well coated with the lamb.
* Slice onion thinly.
* Heat oil in a pan, add sliced onion and stirs fry until golden brown.
* Add the cooked lamb masala to this and stir well for 5 minutes.