- Potato - 1 large
- Dill leaves - 1 cup (cleaned and sorted)
- Boiled sweet american corn - 1 cup
- Chaat Masala - 1 tsp
- Amchur / Dry mango powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala - 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Schezwan Sauce - 1 tsp
- Tomato ketchup - 1 TBSP
- Salt - to taste
- Onions chopped - 1 medium
- Cornmeal - 1/4 cup
- Oil - to fry
- Maida / APF + water - for outer covering
1) Grate boiled potato. Mix chopped onion, boiled corn, chopped dill and all the dry masalas including salt , schezwan and tomato ketchup. Now add cornmealand mix well to a semi dry consistency.
2) Make into equal roundels and refrigerate for minimum 10 minutes.
3) In a small bowl, mix APF and water to a smooth slurry kind of mixture.
4) Heat the oil in a kadai (deep pan) and check if its hot enough by placing a drop of the maida covering into the hot oil.
5) Dip the roundels in the maida slurry and gently slide into the hot oil - 5 to 6 at time. Fry on medium heat till golden brown. Drain on paper towels
6) Serve with green chutney or ketchup as required.