- 375g pack ready-rolled puff pastry
- 75g soft goat’s cheese
- 120g fresh green or red pesto sauce
- 20 cherry tomatoes, a mixture of
- red and yellow, halved
- Small fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- 1. Preheat the oven to 200_C/fan180_C/ gas 6. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- 2. Unroll the pastry and cut into 20 squares, each measuring 5cm. Place these on the baking trays, then top each with a little goat’s cheese, 1/2 teaspoon pesto and 2 cherry tomato halves. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the pastry is cooked, crisp and pale golden. Push any tomatoes that have fallen off back onto the pastries and transfer them to serving trays.
- 3. Serve hot or cold, garnished with fresh basil leaves.